Wednesday, January 5, 2011

I feel like I've been going non-stop for the past month.

I got a second job, working 7:30-4, which I love. I'm doing reception work at The Doormill, a door and window retailer in Chandler. Then on Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Saturdays, if I have clients, I go to the salon. I also just got called to be a Sunday School teacher, am playing the piano for the ward roadshow, and seem to always have 50 other things on my plate.

And I'm not complaining. I love being busy. In fact, I'd say I thrive on being busy. I have less time to think, less time to find reasons to be unhappy.

But, I also have less (no) time to work out, less motivation to eat healthy, and a growing addiction to Dr. Pepper.

So I found something that I'm really excited about! The Biggest Loser Club.

$3 a week for 3 months. Which when you think about it, is the amount I spend on Dr. Pepper a week. My bank account won't miss it. 3 free Biggest Loser books. A meal plan to follow every day, with recipes and a shopping list. AND a work-out plan to follow, which is claimed to be simple for at home or at the gym.

My best friend (pictured below) is getting married Labor Day weekend. I haven't seen him in over a year and a half, and have never met his fiance. And busy or not, I will be 20 pounds less by then.

Wish me luck!

2 comments:

  1. I most certainly do wish you good luck. But not really, I know you can do it and don't need luck at all. It's just for good measure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. does this mean that you are coming to Utah?? orr where is the wedding? I miss your face

    ReplyDelete