Sunday, January 23, 2011

On Friday, I had a very strange desire to paint. Mind you, I don't paint. Never have.

But I couldn't get rid of the urge to. So I dug out some acrylic paint I've had in hiding for months, and got a few canvases.

If anybody knows anything about me, it's that I love all things cupcake. So I decided to start there. Here is what I came up with:

(in case you can't tell, that's a moustache.)


Not awesome or anything, I know, but it was fun. I didn't want to stop there though. So I got out my brand new pair of Toms. I love my Toms. But lately I've been feeling like too many people have them, and I don't like to be conformist. So, I fixed that problem, and painted my Toms.

Tada! Brand new, zebra striped unique shoes. I love them.

Looks like I have a new hobby.

3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! Cupcakes are my most favorite treat in the whole world! They are so cute!
    I love these beautiful works of art!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE that you painted your shoes :) awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i just started to paint myself. it's A LOT harder than it looks, that's for sure! :) good job!

    ReplyDelete