Sunday, January 9, 2011

So, before I got this second job, I was only renting a station at my salon. If you know anything about renting, you know it means you only work if you have clients.

And don't get me wrong, I do. (I mean, I'm freaking amazing.)
I just worked a lot less hours than I did before.
So I started crafting headbands, because I wanted to be cool like everybody else and their dog that makes them.

Actually, what really happened was that my best friend in UT decided that I needed a hobby, and made me pick one that we could work on together, then Skype about.
Since I needed new hair accessories, this came to mind.
Now I'm hooked.

Now, mind you, I know they're nothing specially, and lets be honest, the pictures of them suck, but here are a select few of the ones I've made.










Headbands make me so happy.


5 comments:

  1. You're so talented! They are DARLING! And btw, thanks for your sweet comment on my photography- I wish I didn't have to move out of AZ!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. the purple one 3 pictures up from bottom is BEAUTIFUL! they all are, but i especially LOVE that one.

    you are so talented. i cant make anything that cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heidi! those are way cute! good job! are you selling them?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so jealous! This are so cute, you should totally do a tutorial on how to make them for incompetent people like me! You are so crafty :) I love you girly!

    ReplyDelete