Saturday, January 1, 2011

So this is the new year...

And I don't feel any different.

Yes, new blog. Although, I can't figure out how to make it not look messed up. Thanks, blogger, for becoming so confusing.

I go back and forth with having a blog. I'm so easily influenced by those around me. I know people (and by people, I may or may not mean my husband) that think blogs are lame. So I delete it. Then I remember that I love to write..I love to be nostalgic..whether people read or not, and I resurrect it. Back and forth, back and forth.

But, here I am. I don't believe in New Year's resolutions. If I'm going to resolve to do something, it will be because I feel deep down in my soul that I want and need it. But not because of the change of a calendar year.

However, with that being said, I'm resolving to do what I want. Not just because it's the start of a new year. But because I'm sick of living my life the way other people expect me to. I love to make other people happy, but guess what? My happiness matters too.

And although it's a tiny step in becoming who I really am, deep inside...

I'm starting a blog. And I'm not going to delete it.

So suck on that, blog haters.

3 comments:

  1. power to ya sweetie!
    i have my blog mostly for me. if people read then thats cool, if they dont...well its still for me. :)
    tell ry ry that blogs are only lame if you make them lame.

    love love love you!
    (GOAT)
    -your "blueberry" Andrea
    (if you dont remember that...then i guess we can still be friends.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you! I don't understand blog haters- I know people who hate it when I take tons of pictures but I just think if they don't like it, they can deal because I DO! (:

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dustin went to bed. Me? I'm still reading your blog. (happy!)

    ReplyDelete