Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Day 2: A picture of me and the person I've been closest with the longest.


I guess it would be people I've been closest to the longest. Of course it would be my parents!

My parents are the most amazing people I know. In fact, a lot of people that know them tell me the same thing. They adopted me when I was a day old, and I have never felt anything but love and acceptance from them.

They always are there for me, even when it's something silly. Just the other night, my mom drove me around to 4 different stores to find me a new church outfit, because I felt bad about myself.

I've never heard my parents say anything bad about anybody, and they are awesome examples of followers of Christ. I love them so much!

1 comment:

  1. Very sweet post about your parents, Heidi. I just saw your mom today pushing your little niece in the stroller in the neighborhood, and singing to her too!...and thought to myself "That is an awesome grandma!" As I passed by her, I had to tell her outloud how awesome she was. You DO have great parents. You're very blessed.

    ReplyDelete