Thursday, February 17, 2011

Day 4: A picture (or pictures) from my favorite night

Ok, that picture is not the best quality but you get the idea..See who's on that giant bus in the background? That's right. The Jonas Brothers.

Once upon a time, I was the best cousin ever. Oh wait, I still am. Anyway, I heard the Jo Bro's were coming to town, and began to plot. I texted Kelsey and Heather's mom, and asked if they'd like to go. She was happy for me to take them, because she wouldn't have to. So I bought the tickets and waited for the blessed day to arrive.

I picked up the girls, and took them to Oregano's. (Yes, I had long hair and was much skinnier. Loved it.) While we were at Oregano's, we talked about what we should do that night..Maybe go bowling, or to a movie..Then I whipped out the tickets and told them where we were going! They were so excited! So was I, but I pretended it was for their sake, not because I really think Kevin Jonas is hot. And definitely not because I genuinely like to get down to the Jo Bro's..
On the way to the concert, a minivan cut in front of me, and slammed on it's brakes. I slammed on mine, but still rear ended them. (This is where the story gets good.) The van kept driving for THREE miles! A police car had witnessed the whole thing, and pulled behind the van with it's sirens and lights flashing. He even used his speaker to yell at her to pull over. When she finally did, the cop came to the conclusion that if she was stupid enough to not notice him behind her for three miles, she was stupid enough to not see me when she cut in front of me. She got a ticket and cried, and we went on our merry way. :)

Even a car accident couldn't ruin our fun! I think it's safe to say this was the most fun all three of us had ever had.

Oh, and I saw them again twice the next summer, once with the girls. But that's another story, for another day. :)

1 comment:

  1. Hahahah!! Ah the Jo Bros! Hottiehotsters, I want to go see them! You are such a good cousin!

    ReplyDelete