Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Day 6: A person I would like to trade places with for a day.




I thought a lot about this. It was quite difficult. I don't want to be somebody else. I like being me, and I am who I'm supposed to be. But finally I came up with an answer:



(My answer is Sara Bareilles, in case you didn't get that.)

Here is why:

1. She is beautiful. (ok, that's not really a reason, but I needed more than 1.)

2. Her voice is AMAZING! Every day in the car I listen to her music and sing along, and pretend I can sing as well as her.

So for your listening pleasure...here's my fave. you're welcome.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VCTt4hFBek4

(blogger is being dumb, and won't let me paste the video. so just click the link above.)

1 comment:

  1. I love her music!! And she is beautiful, but so are you dollface!!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete