Saturday, February 19, 2011

Day five: A picture of your favorite memory

This picture is a mere representation of my favorite memory, which lasted for three months.

In May of 2009, I decided that I was done with Arizona, put my two weeks notice in at work, found an apartment in Provo Utah, and told my parents I wanted to leave. I packed up my little convertible, got a friend to come along for the ride, and moved.

The three months I spent in Utah were the three happiest, most fun months of my life. I made life long best friends there (like Lindsey and Holly pictured above) and got to experience life on my own.

The day I moved home, I sobbed for hours. But all good things must come to an end, and everything happens for a reason. I have a million awesome stories to tell from those three months, and so many happy memories that will last forever.

1 comment:

  1. Oh that is so cool, sometimes I think I want to leave home...Well I know that I do, I just dont know when I want to leave home and try life on my own. I kinda feel like I want to try it now, well next semester...But I am not sure, I probably will not until I've tried it at home.
    I like this post, it made me happy and excited and unsure about the future but excited :)

    ReplyDelete