Monday, February 21, 2011

Week 1 Review:

Guess who lost 8 pounds this week?

this girl. (for the full effect, picture me pointing to myself with my thumbs. K thanks.)

I only went to the gym twice, so I have lots of room for improvement.

And I definitely went to Pizza Mart and ate lots of candy on Saturday. I gained a pound back Sunday, and dropped 3 today. Not too shabby.

I know that the following weeks will be nowhere near this awesome. My body is probably just saying "What the crap are you doing to me?". Never the less, I'm happy to have such a great jump start to motivate me to work even harder.

Now, for my other goals...

I read my scriptures every day, and went to the temple! I'm not going to lie, I completely forgot about not criticizing.. oops. This week though..it's on.

Go me!

1 comment: