Monday, February 14, 2011

Well, today started off the first day of Operation Skinny. (I just made that name up.)

I'm not going to lie, I'm so proud of myself! I counted up all my Weight Watchers points, and only had ONE cake pop. I cheated a tiny bit for dinner..After all, it is Valentine's Day..We went to Paradise Bakery. YUM. But I made up for it by going to Combat after. Let me just say that I probably won't be able to lift my arms at all tomorrow. Go me!

I also found out that by working out, I get to eat more points in a day. Hallelujah. I can always use an extra incentive to get to the gym! :)

In other news, my cousin, Kelsey, is doing a thirty day photo challenge on good ol' Facebook, and I decided to do it on the bliggity blog. Here is day uno. Enjoy.

Day 1: A picture of myself, with 15 facts about me. (cause I don't talk about myself enough, right?)

1. I'm very particular about my sleeping habits. I must sleep on my right side, curled up. My fan has to be on, but facing the wall, because I like the noise, but can't stand feeling air blowing on me. My eye mask has to be on, with every light off. And I always sleep with the teddy bear I've had since the wee age of...twelve.

2. I would give anything to be able to cut my own hair successfully. I have a very hard time finding anybody I trust besides myself. I'm just that good. (kidding.)

3. The first thing I do every Sunday is read postsecret.com.

4. I'm adopted.

5. I get along better with teenagers than with people my own age.

6. I'm very honest, and rarely ever lie. Some would say I'm too honest.

7. My favorite movies are Hot Rod, Juno, and Bye Bye Birdie.

8. I love listening to the oldies, and have had a deep love for Elvis Presley since I was little.

9. When people yell, I cry.

10. I love giving gifts, probably a lot too much.

11. I have a great appreciation for good lyrics, and tend to use them as my Facebook status.

12. I have owned 5 (very inexpensive) cars. Thanks mom and dad.

13. My dream car is a Volkswagen Eos. Or to have my old VW Cabrio Convertible back. And a Vespa.

14. I like talk radio.

15. I'm full of natural exuberance :)

1 comment:

  1. Yay for Weight Watchers and you rocking it!

    & I love all the facts about you :)

    ReplyDelete