Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Day 10: A picture of somebody you do messed up things with. (No, I didn't forget about my 30 days of pictures..I'm just lazy.)

Meet Taylor Brown:

I met Taylor my very first night in Provo, in the hot tub. I made about 23 awesome "that's what she said" jokes in the space of 45 minutes, and we became instant best friends and hung out every single day. (Oh, and hi blonde Heidi...weird.)


Pretty early on in the summer, on the way up to Taylor's apartment, I noticed a gnome outside of a different apartment door, and had the genius idea to hang it..from a noose. (Let's be honest, I have a sick sense of humor.)


Of course Tay was all for it, so we googled how to tie a noose, and Taylor used his awesome boy scout knot tying skills..


And we hung the gnome in front of it's owners door.




It stayed there for about 4 days..somebody even came and put ketchup on it as blood. Then we're pretty sure management took it down. But we were pretty proud while it lasted.


PS. Taylor is getting married in September, and I am so so happy for him. :)


Stay tuned for more outrageous stories! Likr the time I put a whole case of UTI pills (that turn urine dark red) into brownies and gave them to Taylor's apartment.. just another day in the life.

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness I would cry is my pee was red. I worry about that sometimes. Weird, but yes it is true.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just stumbled across your blog and read this post...

    Let's just say I had no choice but to follow you.

    I look forward to reading more of your crazy stories because this one instantly brightened my day!

    ReplyDelete