Wednesday, March 9, 2011

I have a dream.

And while my dream is slightly less admirable than MLK's, it's still a dream. One that I'll probably never pursue, but hey. At least I'm writing it down. That's gotta be worth something.

So here it is:



I know what you're thinking, "uh, a little late Heidi. You can't just copy and paste a logo from a TV show that was somebody else's dream and call it yours."

Oh, but yes I can.

It is my dream to be on that show. And while I don't weigh enough (insert sad face), I still want to participate.

SO I had this brilliant idea to start my own Biggest Loser competition with whoever in the valley would participate. (Or out of the valley. whatever.) But we could each pitch in 20 bucks, have weekly meetings, and make it more of a support group too-share recipes, meet at the track, etc...

Awesome idea, right??

Only downfall is..I have no fat friends.

GAIN SOME WEIGHT, PEOPLE.

3 comments:

  1. Get it girl!!! I really want to lose weight too! I need to get on it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a fat friend!!! But I don't want anyone to know how much I weigh...so I'll only do it if that can be kept a secret haha. Too bad I live far away. But Bryce and I are hoping to move to that side of town in August...I'm so in once we move over there! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sounds like a fun way to loose weight. I would love to do something like this. Lets see how many people would like to do it ..
    Im willing to help you out. :)
    You should email me or call me sometime
    480-628-5787.

    ReplyDelete