Tuesday, March 1, 2011

It's Moustache March!

Let's be honest, I usually hate real moustaches. I think they're 100% creeper status.

And for some reason, mormon men with moustaches are even worse to me. (No offense to anyone..) But I can't help but participate in this completely ridiculous celebration.

Yep, this will be my facebook picture for the next month.

Maybe it's got something to do with these freaking awesome mugs..


And I'd be lying if I said I didn't want this pillowcase set from Urban Outfitters...


And...I really love the moustache shirt from snorgtees.com.. (seen here)

If you want a REALLY good laugh, just head on over to carstache.com. And then order one, because they're probably the best thing I've seen in months.

Happy March!!

1 comment:

  1. Hahah ewh! Those carstaches are creepy! I kinda want one though, but I feel my car doesn't have the right face for a mustache. Maybe someday it will grow up!

    ReplyDelete