Sunday, March 6, 2011


There is no easy way to put this. I'm going through a difficult time. No details are needed, just that.
But I take comfort in the fact that love exists, in so many different forms.
I take comfort in knowing that people are inspired..in the past week, I have receieved so many Facebook messages, texts, phone calls..from people that don't know my situation, that don't even know that I have a situation, but that just felt inspired to send some love my way.
I take comfort in knowing that families are forever. Because I know I'll always have somebody to bring me dinner and ice cream. (only partially kidding.)
I take comfort in the atonement of Jesus Christ, and knowing that He has suffered through far worse than I. "In the world, ye shall have tribulation; but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world."
-John 16:33
Love is being kind, because you never know who could be fighing a hard battle.
Love is acting on a thought that you might have to say something sweet to somebody, even if you don't know why.
Love is becoming more like Christ, and forgiving those that have hurt you.
I am grateful for love.

3 comments:

  1. You're awesome Heidi!
    Anyone who is going through a hard time and can say all of that (as in see good and be grateful for stuff) is awesome (: Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Remember when we had yearbook together and you were awesome at making spreads!
    You are such a pretty girl and you have so many people that constantly care about you no matter what you think. Keep your head up and do your thang!

    Ps. I love how real this post is.
    We all go through different trials but once we get over the hard part doesnt it make you appreciate your life afterwards.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. good for you Heidi. Keep pushing through. We all love you!

    ReplyDelete