Tuesday, April 26, 2011

My new friend Ashley (who I love.) is hosting a link up party! The purpose of this party is to encourage women to feel better about themselves-you can participate by posting a picture of yourself and listing positive things that you love about you. Here is what I came up with:



I love that I'm crazy, even though others might not appreciate it as much.


I love that I have my own unique sense of style.


I love that I am strong and willing to mourn with those that mourn.


Most of all, I love that I am a child of God.


Celebrate yourself.

5 comments:

  1. heidi, i love your craziness. who else would ask to teenage boys if they could take a picture of them in line at the teacups. seriously. i love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There's no "like" button on these things...

    ReplyDelete
  3. How funny I had this same idea! Glad to see someone else took initiative on this movement! He he! Those are all such great things! You're awesome!

    ReplyDelete