6. Run a 5K-Might be easy for some people, but it's a miracle if I can make a lap without dry heaving.
7. Learn how to play another instrument-Maybe the guitar, since I only can play two songs? Or the ukelele would be sa-weet.
8. Go to New Zealand-Let's face it, Lord of the Rings isn't my favorite movie, but holy cow. Ever since I saw it, I've been entranced by the beauty that is New Zealand.
9. Go to a Broadway play in New York-Les Mis or Wicked, anyone? Two favorites of. all. time.
10. Take a cake decorating class-Cake makes me happy, ok??
11. Do service in (or at least for) Africa-Ever since I graduated high school, I've wanted to somehow serve the people of Africa. And I will. Just wait.
12. Adopt a baby-Having been adopted myself, I'm kind of partial to the idea of giving a child a life they otherwise wouldn't have had.
13. Sew something awesome that doesn't fall apart-For once I'd like a quilt that I sewed to not have holes big enough for my legs to fit through.
14. Attend the recording of a game show-More preferably, get on said game show, and win.
15. Reach my goal weight (and stay there)-Yeah, I reached my goal weight once. Then I got depressed and gained 30 pounds. Then I almost hit it again. Then my husband left me, and I depended on cupcakes and Dr. Pepper for happiness. No more, I tell you! No more!
16. Learn to play Piano Fantasy perfectly-I can play it..but I mess up. Lots. And if I could play it perfectly..what man could resist that?? (kidding.)
(this bucket list is subject to change at any time.)