Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Dude. I have not had a weeekend so relaxing as this past one in...probably over a year. No joke, it was amazing.

I met up with my friend Mallory, and we hit up the Chandler mall, where we became best friends with an insane sales woman from Hollywood in Sephora, who sold me this makeup.

No lies, I'm obsessed. Water doesn't take it off, it doesn't make my skin oily, and it's natural. It's crazy because it comes out of the tube DARK, and blends in with any face color. I fell in love. and wasted a pretty penny on it. Oh well.

After that, we went to Nordstrom, where I ran into my favorite Biggest Loser contestant, Ali Vincent. She's so freaking inspirational. So what do I do? I open my big freaking mouth and say,

"Hi. I love you. But not in a lesbian way."
*crickets chirp. awkward silence.*

I fail at life.
After I embarrassed myself miserably, we went to Firebird's for Mallory's brother's graduation dinner, then saw Something Borrowed. I am IN LOVE with John Krasinski. He can do no wrong in my eyes. In fact, if he walked through the door right now, asking me to marry him, I'd do it, no questions asked. Ok, moving on.

I ended up spending the night at Mallory's, because she lives in freaking Maricopa. The next morning, we woke up to go yard sailing. I asked her mom for a shirt to borrow and she gave me this:


*crickets chirp again*
yes, I wore it. I have no shame. Sorry, mom.




The rest of the day was spent shopping, and devouring delicious pizza from Grimaldi's. I then napped, and spent time with my beautiful sister/cousin Kelsey.


Life doesn't get much better than that.

1 comment:

  1. baha "not in a lesbian way"... my question is what did she say in response?

    ReplyDelete