Wednesday, May 11, 2011




I got to spend this past weekend with my gorgeous little sister Heather! (ok, for the record, her and Kelsey are my cousins-but not really. we are sisters through and through. so just know that.)




Heather's mom had a marathon in New Mexico, and her sister and dad went along, so we got to party from Friday night to Sunday afternoon.




We started off the night with some delicious wings from Applebees, followed by one of my favorite movies, Juno.




"that ain't no etch-a-sketch...this is one doodle that can't be undid, homeskillet. your eggo is preggo."




The rest of the weekend was filled with happy things, like Sprinkles cupcakes and haircuts, dance parties at midnight and kareoke in the car, chocolate chip waffles and Papa John's...(there was definitely a fattening food theme..)




And lots and lots of good memories and new inside jokes. Heather is without a doubt the smartest and wittiest 14 year old I've ever met.




"They say black and white cats are the smartest cats. And I say-that's racial profiling." -Heather




Love you, sister!

No comments:

Post a Comment