Tuesday, May 31, 2011

I spent Memorial Day weekend with my new favorite person, Ashley! We met through the blogosphere, became good friends, and she so kindly invited me to come stay with her for the weekend. My parents were slightly worried that she was a man/murderer, but thankfully she was not and I'm still alive! yay! (like I would get in the car with a man anyway.)

They say a picture speaks a thousand words, so here are five pictures to sum up my weekend. You do the math. But I like words, so I'll still talk about every picture. So it will be closer to 5,872 words.



Ashley doesn't eat cereal. So we ate berries and milk and powdered sugar. I laughed at her for a while before I tried it. Guess what? It was actually pretty delicious.


A lot of hours were spent in front of the tv, on separate ends of the couch, with our cell phones, eating junk food. I was craving chicken nuggets, so we went to Walmart at midnight and bought some. Go us.
Ashley is the sweetest person I've ever met, and booked me a massage for my unniversary. Afterwards, we went to color me mine, and let our creative juices flow. I made a plate with lyrics from my favorite song at the moment.
(Nineteen, by Tegan and Sara)





One word: Cupcakes.





A few of my friends from Provo came up and we went to the zoo, then explored downtown Salt Lake.








If you live in the Salt Lake area, get off your computer right now. Do not pass Go. Just jump in your car and head straight to Bruge's Waffles and Frites. Thank me later.




I'm not going to lie, it was probably one of the best weekends I have ever had.




Thanks for letting me stay, Ashley!




4 comments:

  1. maybe we should friends or something.. or have nick names for each other..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm SO happy you had so much fun and SO sad that I wasn't included... Can we do something awesome for my unniversary?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh I totally have those plates you used for the chicken nuggets!! Hahahahaha and I'm so glad you had fun!

    ReplyDelete