Monday, June 6, 2011

A Little Bit Stronger

I have a new feel good song. I've been listening to it on repeat for days. And maybe pretending I'm singing karaoke with a fake microphone. But that's a pretty normal thing for me.



{I just started playing it, and my office manager said, "here we go again..."}


In other news, men are confusing. But I guess that's not news, is it?

Dear men,
This "hanging out" business is for fools.
If you are interested in a girl, ask her on a date. and soon, or she'll move on.
Just a piece of constructive criticism from somebody who's been there, done that.
That is all.
Love, Heidi

Seriously though, I don't remember ever dating my exhusband. Ever.
I can count on one hand the number of "dates" we went on.

Bad idea.
Girls, if you like a boy, don't let him get away with hanging out every night.
DATE. Get to know each other. In the proper setting.
And for reals guys, don't ask a girl out over text. Tacky.

That's my soap box for the day.
Buh-bye!

1 comment:

  1. HE HEHE HE! The ex and I had about 4 days in 7 months, he can kiss my butt now.

    ReplyDelete