Monday, June 20, 2011

Music Monday!

I decided to start something new on this little blog of mine.

Anybody that knows anything at all about me knows that I'm obsessed with music.

It's my religion. Mormonism? That's just a hobby. (kidding.)
But really, I have a strong love for music.

Whether I'm making it or listening to it, music has a strong effect on me.
I especially love lyrics and how relatable they can be to life.



The idea is pretty simple. Every Monday, I'll post the cute little Music Monday symbol, followed by a song I'm currently obsessing over. Feel free to comment with your favorite songs/bands. Collecting and sharing music is easily my favorite thing to do.

Ok I'm talking too much. Without further ado, I thought I'd start with my favorite song by my favorite band-Seventy Times 7 by Brand New.

(If you don't like angry music, you should probably just tune in next week.)

2 comments:

  1. Your blog is super cute, as are you! Thanks for commenting, I'm also in the same music boat, I love this song!

    ReplyDelete