Wednesday, June 29, 2011

SYTYCD

Guys...can I please just say that I am completely and utterly obsessed with So You think You Can Dance?

Seriously, if it's a Wednesday or Thursday night, don't even bother trying to get ahold of me, because I can only be found on the couch with my sister in law at my parents house watching two amazing hours of TV, while simultaneously painting our nails or doing hair.

I've said it before and I'll say it again-I just know that deep down inside of me is a hip hop dancer fighting her way out, and I have no idea how to unleash her.

Favorite this year: Melanie and Marko.
They give me chills.
Enjoy:

2 comments:

  1. I'm a huge SYTYCD fan too!! Although I haven't seen as much of this season as I wanted :( But I love Melanie, she's so adorable and a great dancer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are my twin!!!! I feel the same way!

    ReplyDelete