Monday, July 4, 2011

Happy 4th!

Well, this is how I spent my fourth of July eve...



Apparently Urgent Care didn't think they were equipped enough to deal with my excruciating abdominal pain, so they sent me to the E.R.

After a urine sample, blood test, x-ray, and a nasty IV in my arm, they gave me a few bottles of drugs and sent me home. I probably wouldn't have survived without Mallory there to take care of me, seeing as my whole entire family is out of town.

So I was awake until 4 last night, curled up in a bawl crying with pain. Which for some reason didn't stop me from going to Sprinkles and buying myself a cupcake today.

But as for the 4th of July, I'm thinking that will be the extent of my activites.

Hope your fourth is much more entertaining than mine.

3 comments:

  1. Ouch!! Hope you are feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why did I not hear about this! Oh goodness I feel like such a horrible friend. I hope you are feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love you sporting a new fashion trend. So what was wrong?

    ReplyDelete