Friday, July 15, 2011

Harry Potter!

Last night, I put on my Team Voldemort shirt, and at 7 o'clock, watched the last Harry Potter movie.




{for the record, I'm not really Team Voldemort. It's a reference from The Office.}

And now I am in mourning.

Seriously, call me nerdy, but this series was my childhood.

I started reading the books in third grade. I was the epitome of a bookworm. I spent every recess in elementary school in the library- I despised getting dirty and playing in the sand. (still do.) All I wanted was to help the librarian and read books.

Harry Potter was the first series I fell in love with.(besides the Babysitters Club. But let's be honest, those don't count.)
When the movies started, I was the same age as the characters. And in a crazy way, I feel like I know them.

So the movie last night felt very much like the ending of an era.

And it was AMAZING. I could see it a million more times.

And let me just end by saying that in my opinion, Rupert Grint is one hot man, and I absolutely adore him as Ron.



Oh, and on the way home, I stopped for gas and locked my keys {and my spare} in my car, and was up till 2 waiting for a locksmith.

The fun just never ends around here...

No comments:

Post a Comment