Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Workin on my fitness. (again)

I don't know why, but 22 feels much older than 21.

21 still sounds young to me. It sounds more carefree and fun. 22 just sounds like I need to start growing up or something. And yeah right, like that's going to happen!

But I've been thinking a lot about things I do want to change this year to help me be happier with my life and who I am.

The first and foremost things is the one thing I always say I'm going to work on.

I need to get back to my pre wedding/divorce weight.

I want to feel cute again-and I don't mean my face. Cause come on, I love my face. But it's time to feel good about all of me.

So I got my two year pass to 24 Hour Fitness yesterday. Here's my game plan:
Monday: Kickboxing/Amped Abs at 5:30 pm
Tuesday: Light cardio/weight training
Wednesday: Kickboxing/Amped Abs at 5:30
Thursday: Light cardio/weight training
Friday: Zumba at 4:30 PM
Saturday: Body Pump at 9 AM on days I'm not at the salon
Keep me motivated, people!
Seriously, I want texts, tweets, comments, carrier pigeons...
Whatever you can do to get my butt to the gym.

3 comments:

  1. I'll text you if you text me to remind me to exercise! lol. You're not old and I think this is a great goal, it's mine too. I want to fit in my wedding dress again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So.... I don't have a carrier pigeon, but maybe I can wrap myself in a bow & curl up in a ball in front of your door with a note on me?

    How is it going by the way??? :D
    I Am totally super proud of you. I am way to effing lazy.. which is why I need a "WORK OUT BUDDY!!!" (small hint) tehehee ;)

    love always...
    bubbz

    www.sweetums-murals.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wanna be a great blogger... teach me.

    "Help me, I'm poor!"

    ReplyDelete