Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Oregon in pictures

Oregon was amazing. The weather was gorgeous-it didn't rain once. I spent a large part of the weekend (that wasn't spend doing wedding things)in a Words With Friends battle with Taylor's cousin Gage-turns out we are both allergic to Oregon.

It was so nice to get away and spend time with new friends and some people that I consider family. So without further ado, here is my trip in pictures:

(keep in mind, I am not a photographer, nor do I claim to be.)

{my new red hair}

{Portland temple}

{Enough said.}

{Me and Tay}

{VooDoo Dougnuts. Heaven}

{With Taylor's sister, Kate, at the wedding}

{Nicole and Taylor}

{Sparklers with Max-in person he looks exactly like Josh Groban}

{Rehearsal dinner with Gage}

{Home with my girls}


In case you didn't know, Oregon is a very different place than Arizona..Let's just say I've never seen more Toms, beanies, signs to "Be Green", hippies, or homeless people making out in my life.

I made a lot of jokes about Portlandians..and refused to shower so that I could fit in and conserve water and energy. But it was all in good fun. I loved every second.

Anybody know other places I need to see next time I'm in Oregon??

1 comment:

  1. HAHAHAAA! This made me chuckle. Now I really want to visit Oregon. I already have a reason! An old friend & their family live there who I've known since I was 3! & moved away when I was 7.... but still! hahaa we've kept in touch.
    I hear it's BEAUTIFUL there!

    ReplyDelete