Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Be still, my heart.

So I already posted this on Facebook, but it makes me DIE every time I watch it.


Guys. This was back when he was Mormon, at his ward talent show. I just am in love.

Also, I already tweeted and Facebooked about this, but I had a revelation that a new Bye, Bye Birdie needs to be made. (My all time favorite movie, FYI. I'm naming a son Conrad.) 
AND RYAN GOSLING NEEDS TO PLAY CONRAD BIRDIE. If that's not inspiration, I don't know what is. I genuinely don't think I'll be happy until this happens. 
 It would be so perfect.

Stay tuned for details on my trip to California. (More like to Yuma.) It's a good one.

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to tell my grandpa that Ryan Gosling used to be LDS. He's been telling people for years that Chevy Chase was baptized.

    ReplyDelete