Thursday, September 6, 2012

If you really knew me...

I've seen this little segment floating around the blogosphere, and I liked it. So, here you go.

If you really knew me ...
 ...you'd know that I don't do scary movies or spicy food.
 ...you'd know that I have a particular fondness for quotes and lyrics, and books/blogs that are full of them.
...you'd know that I have a messy car, always.
 ...you'd know that I drink a gallon of water every day.
...you'd know how much I struggle to find balance in making other people happy, and doing what I need.
 ...you'd know that I am quite passionate about the bands I love, and hold men to a high standard when it comes to their choice of music.
...you'd know that one of my greatest dreams in life is to be able to hip hop dance.
...you'd know that I have the attention span of a gnat, and the memory of a goldfish.
...you'd know that I love Twitter, and re-read my own tweets occasionally, because I find myself funny.
...you'd know that I have an extreme fear of chickens.
...you'd know that I love the movie Hot Rod more than anybody else.
...you'd know that I just want to be loved.
...you'd know that sad lyrics are my favorite.
...you'd know John Krasinski is my dream man.
 ...you'd know that I never watch T.V. unless it's on DVD, and even then, it's rare.
 ...you'd know that I love deep conversation.
 ...you'd know that I already worry about my parents passing away. 
...you'd know that (as of right now), I want to be a nutritionist whenever I decide to grow up.
... you'd know that I could write these for hours.

If you decide to play a long, comment with a link! I'd love to read!



3 comments:

  1. I'd love to do this too, but there are not enough things about myself for a whole post, so I'll just write them here:

    IF YOU REALLY KNEW ME...
    ... you would know that I can do math.
    ... you would know that sometimes I pretend I'm Christina Hendricks when I'm feeling down.
    ... you would know that my favorite place is in a cold movie theater.
    ... you would know that I still haven't figured out how to blow dry my hair.
    ... you would know that if I could I would eat some form of cheese at every meal.
    ... you would know that I have done this before.


    That's it. I hope you enjoy as much as I enjoyed yours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love when I see bloggers do this post, it lets us get to know them so much better! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so proud to say I knew every single one of these minus 1! I miss you Heidi!

    ReplyDelete