- Got stranded in Yuma (long story) on the way to San Diego with friends. Needless to say, we never made it to California. I got to ride in the back of a cop car, which I thought was cool until I got into said cop car and had a panic attack due to the lack of door handles to let myself out. Chalk it up to adventure, right?
- Got called as the Ward Music Chairperson. Now have to sit through ward council every Sunday morning. These notes that I took yesterday will give you a good idea of how much I
need to be therepay attention:
Also, yesterday, I was sitting in Sacrament meeting and looked up at the hymn numbers and realized none of them were right. And I was like, "OMG WHO DIDN'T CHANGE THE NUMBERS, WHAT THE HE....oh wait, that's my job." (In my defense, I was given no guidance to this calling, just a "good luck.")
- I've spent copious amounts of time lounging in bed with friends watching Modern Family. My mom thinks it's wildly inappropriate to have friends in my bed, so if you're reading this mom, I'm sorry. That the truth hurts, not that my bed is the gathering spot for evening TV watching. I promise they're all girls.
- I'm moving. Yes, again. I'm just a wanderer... a free spirit, who roams where the wind takes me. I love nothing more than constant change. FALSE. I hate it. I hate moving, I hate being thrown around constantly, and if I could live with my parents the rest of my single life, I would. But alas, here I go again. Thankfully, I signed a lease so I won't be moving again until at LEAST January.
- I officially hit 25 pounds lost since October. I know, what took me so long, right? I've actually lost another 8 pounds since the picture on the right. NBD. (Just kidding, it's totally a big deal. I'm awesome.)
I guess that touches on the most prevalent things in my life. Now for a poll, because like, who doesn't love looking at pictures of me and telling me what to do with my
life hair? GUYS. It's so long, and I kind of want to scream, and I'm stuck between keeping it long (far right-it's actually longer now but I was too lazy to take an updated picture.), going short (middle), or shorter (far left *ignorethemustache). I realize that it's very immature for me to not be able to make my own decisions, but I just don't even care. I need help. Plus you'll probably get good karma.. or something..
Anyway, that's all. Have a happy week! (Or month or two, if we're being realistic.)